GULL LAKE, SUFFIELD BATTERY PROJECT, S.W. SASKATCHEWAN CANADA
- Jurassic and Cretaceous oil plays in the Roseray, Upper Shaunavon and Cantaur formations.
- Proven plays produce medium (17-24 API) oil at high rates from relatively shallow depths and at low operational costs.
- Vertically stacked pays help reduce risks and improve economics.
- Cobra et al are currently developing existing land leases and is further increasing its land base.
- Vertical and horizontal development planned.
- 2.56 sections (6.6km2) land with PNG surface to basement
- 7 Producing wells from Jurassic Roseray Formation and a Contuor channel at 1,000 to 1,200 m depth
- Over 20 more drilling locations targeting three formations, identified based on new 3D seismic.
- 3D seismic coverage on 100% of lands